Rates & Insurance
How much does therapy cost?
- Individuals (50 min Session) - $200
- Couples (50 min Session) - $225
- Groups - $65 per session
Do you offer a sliding scale?
I reserve a number of sliding scale slots. Please contact me to check the availability of these sliding scale slots.
Do you accept insurance?
I do not take insurance. I can offer you a monthly billing statement as an out of network provider to give to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does your insurance cover out of network therapists?
- Does your insurance cover working with Registered Marriage and Family Therapists under supervision?
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
How can I make a payment?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
What is your cancellation policy?
Appointments must be cancelled 48 hours before your scheduled appointment. If your appointment is cancelled less than 48 hours in advance, the full fee of your appointment will be charged.
What if I have other questions?
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!